Here are the finished filmised “Starting Science” credits, which I discussed in my previous post here.
After animation was created in Macromedia Flash 8:
- the .swf was loaded into Premiere Elements 4.0,
- gate weave was added using the Active Camera filter,
- the video was exported from Premiere Elements as an .avi using the HuffyUV codec
- then imported into VirtualDub
- the VirtualDub blur filter was added
- the MSU Noise Generator filter was added
- the MSU Old Cinema filter was added
- the video was exported from VirtualDub as an .avi using the HuffyUV codec
- the video was turned into a .flv using the Flash Video Encoder (OnVP6 codec)
- the video was uploaded to YouTube.
The credits are silent, as I don’t want to upset Ron Geesin, but with music it’s fantastic!